Blockeroo License Agreement
Please read the following license agreement and ensure that you agree to the
terms that it contains before downloading Blockeroo or installing it on a
device. By downloading Blockeroo you are agreeing to the terms outlined in this
agreement. If you do not agree to these terms you are not permitted to download,
install or use Blockeroo.
- The following license agreement covers Blockeroo. It also applies to any
future patches or upgrades that may be released in the future for this
software, unless these enhancements are covered by their own license
- You are granted a single user license that allows you to download, install
and use Blockeroo on any devices that you own.
- If you install and use Blockeroo on any device, you do so at your own
risk. Blockeroo comes with absolutely no warranty whatsoever and its author,
Mark Ryan, does not guarantee that it is bug free. Mark Ryan will not be
liable for any damages, direct or indirect, incurred by the download,
installation or use of Blockeroo.
- Disassembly of the Blockeroo dynamic link libraries or bitmap files that
compose Blockeroo is strictly prohibited.
- Reuse of any of the files that compose Blockeroo in a separate application
is strictly prohibited.
- The sale or redistribution through any media of Blockeroo or any of the
files from which it is composed is strictly prohibited. The only valid method
of obtaining a copy of Blockeroo is to download it from the
- If you breach any of the conditions outlined in this agreement your right
to use Blockeroo will be terminated immediately without notice. However, all
the terms of this agreement, with the sole exception of the second term that
grants you a license to use Blockeroo, will still apply after the agreement
has been terminated. After termination of this agreement you must uninstall
Blockeroo from any devices that you own and delete any copies of the
installation files, blockerooS6067.sis and blockerooS608.sis, that reside on
any storage media that you possess.